Welcome to Meadow Brook Golf Club
On May 21, 1898, a group of eleven men and women met at a Woburn Street residence to discuss the possibility of forming a club, and within four days the group found a suitable location for golf links; a pasture owned by Asa Parker off Franklin St. in Reading. On June 1, 1898, Meadow Brook Golf Club was formally organized and by that summer, the organizing group laid out a golf course and were playing golf. There were 30 members by the end of the year.
From this modest beginning Meadowbrook has evolved into a family oriented private club offering a full palate of activities including, golf, swim and tennis; all managed by an unparalleled professional staff.